The location for the DFC’s annual sustainability meeting for design leaders has just been announced:
The location for the DFC’s annual sustainability meeting for design leaders has just been announced: the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, scheduled to re-open on Oct. 15. The museum, founded in the late 19th century, was damaged in the 1989 earthquake, which prompted leaders to plan the new facility, designed by Herzog & de Meuron.
While plans for the summit agenda and speakers are still in planning, dates have been set. Plan to join us Nov. 6-8 in California. Further information to follow in DesignIntelligence and online.
Fundamental shifts in how global brand design consultancies approach the creative process. Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP
- Amazing! Mind-Boggling Spherical Gear Made from 3D-Printed Moving Parts ow.ly/rwpPI
- New York City in 2050 (Twenty-Seven Predictions) | ArchDaily ow.ly/rw92K
- Android's Next Project - Real Androids: Google Snaps Up Robotics Companies for New "Moonshot" Project : Latino Post ow.ly/rw3JY
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx83 days ago by @dinet