By helping developers respond quickly to opportunities and creating innovative approaches to the design process, designers can elevate the value they bring to China markets.
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
In association with DesignIntelligence, Architecture Record presents this year’s rankings compiled by Greenway Group, along with related findings of interest. Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- How to Design a Happier City - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rBttL3 hours ago by @dinet
- Why Workspaces are Obsessed with the Open Plan | ArchDaily ow.ly/rBcRn5 hours ago by @dinet
- Artist Inception: Dublin's Most Beautiful Views in 3 Timelapsed Videos of Artists Painting Them - Core77 ow.ly/rBcFG6 hours ago by @dinet
- This Viral Illusion Will Have You Doubting Your Eyes. ow.ly/rB3xv10 hours ago by @dinet
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP3 days ago by @dinet