HOK is finding that building information modeling and integrated project delivery make the firm more resilient and better able to deliver innovative services to clients.
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
- Best Practices
- Client Relationships
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Amazing! Mind-Boggling Spherical Gear Made from 3D-Printed Moving Parts ow.ly/rwpPI9 minutes ago by @dinet
- New York City in 2050 (Twenty-Seven Predictions) | ArchDaily ow.ly/rw92K2 hours ago by @dinet
- Android's Next Project - Real Androids: Google Snaps Up Robotics Companies for New "Moonshot" Project : Latino Post ow.ly/rw3JY4 hours ago by @dinet
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx820 hours ago by @dinet
- An Obituary for the Letter E | Wired.com ow.ly/ruvCM20 hours ago by @dinet