This month Frank Gehry launched Gehry Technologies, a new venture to pursue technology and building industry initiatives.
This month Frank Gehry launched Gehry Technologies, a new venture to pursue technology and building industry initiatives. The goal is to improve the way digital tools are developed and used by building professionals, and to foster changes in building industry practice. Partners in the professional and academic worlds include: the Civil Engineering Research Foundation (CERF) and the architecture and engineering departments of Stanford, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, MIT and Georgia Tech. Also listed is French Dassault Systèmes, a leader in product lifecycle management software.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
From America's Best Architecture & Design Schools 2014 Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP13 hours ago by @dinet
- Amazing! Mind-Boggling Spherical Gear Made from 3D-Printed Moving Parts ow.ly/rwpPI15 hours ago by @dinet
- New York City in 2050 (Twenty-Seven Predictions) | ArchDaily ow.ly/rw92K17 hours ago by @dinet
- Android's Next Project - Real Androids: Google Snaps Up Robotics Companies for New "Moonshot" Project : Latino Post ow.ly/rw3JY19 hours ago by @dinet
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx81 day ago by @dinet