While the Higher Education market has been discussed as on the decline and can be found reduced at individual institutions, there are still numerous opportunities across the country.
In general, we see demand for architectural services to be on the incline. We see continued growth of the Healthcare market and untapped opportunities in the GSA Design Excellence Program. While the Higher Education market has been discussed as on the decline and can be found reduced at individual institutions, there are still numerous opportunities across the country.
It is our intent to expand into markets we have not pursued before by teaming and to more actively pursue those markets which are thriving. Areas for teaming and expanding include: becoming registered in surrounding states to allow pursuit of Higher Education projects and other markets; more actively pursuing work in a broader regional market place; actively pursuing teaming opportunities in surrounding states and throughout the country for project types including: Higher Education, Theaters, Libraries and Parking Structures; pursuing local and regional healthcare facilities where we have client familiarity by teaming with firms with extensive Healthcare experience.
We expect our staff numbers to remain constant this year.
—Rod Kruse, partner
HLKB, Des Moines
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- How to Design a Happier City - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rBttL18 hours ago by @dinet
- Why Workspaces are Obsessed with the Open Plan | ArchDaily ow.ly/rBcRn20 hours ago by @dinet
- Artist Inception: Dublin's Most Beautiful Views in 3 Timelapsed Videos of Artists Painting Them - Core77 ow.ly/rBcFG21 hours ago by @dinet
- This Viral Illusion Will Have You Doubting Your Eyes. ow.ly/rB3xv1 day ago by @dinet
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP4 days ago by @dinet