Nov. 5-7, San Francisco. The 2005 Summit, "New Markets, New Solutions," is co-sponsored by the University of California, Berkeley, and will be held at the Fairmont Hotel and de Young Museum.
DFC 4th Annual Leadership Summit on Sustainable Design, Nov. 5-7, San Francisco.
The 2005 Summit, "New Markets, New Solutions," is co-sponsored by the University of California, Berkeley, and will be held at the Fairmont Hotel and de Young Museum.
This interactive conference focuses on the challenges of leadership in sustainable design and the power of ideas to create a better future.
The summit, by invitation only, is limited to 100 delegates and is aimed at CEOs and managing partners of the world's leading professional firms/organizations in the architecture, design, engineering, construction, and real estate arenas.
From America's Best Architecture & Design Schools 2014 Read full »
In association with DesignIntelligence, Architecture Record presents this year’s rankings compiled by Greenway Group, along with related findings of interest. Read full »
Fundamental shifts in how global brand design consultancies approach the creative process. Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP8 hours ago by @dinet
- Amazing! Mind-Boggling Spherical Gear Made from 3D-Printed Moving Parts ow.ly/rwpPI10 hours ago by @dinet
- New York City in 2050 (Twenty-Seven Predictions) | ArchDaily ow.ly/rw92K12 hours ago by @dinet
- Android's Next Project - Real Androids: Google Snaps Up Robotics Companies for New "Moonshot" Project : Latino Post ow.ly/rw3JY14 hours ago by @dinet
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx81 day ago by @dinet