According to the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics, Landscape Architecture - the comprehensive discipline of land analysis, planning, design, management, preservation, and rehabilitation - is the fastest growing of all the design professions.
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- How to Design a Happier City - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rBttL
- Why Workspaces are Obsessed with the Open Plan | ArchDaily ow.ly/rBcRn
- Artist Inception: Dublin's Most Beautiful Views in 3 Timelapsed Videos of Artists Painting Them - Core77 ow.ly/rBcFG
- This Viral Illusion Will Have You Doubting Your Eyes. ow.ly/rB3xv
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP5 days ago by @dinet