Part One: 15 Trends Transforming the Architecture Profession. Part Two: Creating the Small Firm Advantage.
Login below to download the powerpoint files.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx815 hours ago by @dinet
- An Obituary for the Letter E | Wired.com ow.ly/ruvCM16 hours ago by @dinet
- ▶ How to Graduate from Art School (Animation) - YouTube ow.ly/rudqC16 hours ago by @dinet
- What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? DesignIntelligence ow.ly/rucmO18 hours ago by @dinet
- This 6-Floor Building Is Now a Giant Rubik's Cube - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rtMHD22 hours ago by @dinet