The slides from How Firms Succeed and 15 Trends Transforming the Design Professions are now available (login required).
The slides from How Firms Succeed and 15 Trends Transforming the Design Professions are now available.
After logging in, a download link will appear below this so that you can view the PowerPoint presentation.
Thank you for logging in
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP
- Amazing! Mind-Boggling Spherical Gear Made from 3D-Printed Moving Parts ow.ly/rwpPI
- New York City in 2050 (Twenty-Seven Predictions) | ArchDaily ow.ly/rw92K
- Android's Next Project - Real Androids: Google Snaps Up Robotics Companies for New "Moonshot" Project : Latino Post ow.ly/rw3JY
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx82 days ago by @dinet