The National Architectural Accrediting Board will host its triennial Validation Conference on Oct. 24-25 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The National Architectural Accrediting Board will host its triennial Validation Conference on Oct. 24-25 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This conference is held every three years to assess the viability of NAAB's Conditions and Procedures, the policies pertaining to architectural accreditation. On the agenda this year: changes to the academy and to the profession, studio culture/office culture, degree nomenclature and proposed changes to the NAAB Student Performance Criteria.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- How to Design a Happier City - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rBttL13 hours ago by @dinet
- Why Workspaces are Obsessed with the Open Plan | ArchDaily ow.ly/rBcRn14 hours ago by @dinet
- Artist Inception: Dublin's Most Beautiful Views in 3 Timelapsed Videos of Artists Painting Them - Core77 ow.ly/rBcFG15 hours ago by @dinet
- This Viral Illusion Will Have You Doubting Your Eyes. ow.ly/rB3xv19 hours ago by @dinet
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP4 days ago by @dinet