A. How do you define sustainability? How would you define it for your clients?
B. How can you instill sustainability as a firm-wide practice?
C. How will you set targets and track progress for the coming year?
D. How will you add strategic value to your clients projects?
E. How are you preparing the next generation to lead?
F. How do you plan to foster the fiscal, social, and environmental sustainability of the firm?
G. How will you improve overall sustainability results while lowering costs?
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx811 hours ago by @dinet
- An Obituary for the Letter E | Wired.com ow.ly/ruvCM11 hours ago by @dinet
- ▶ How to Graduate from Art School (Animation) - YouTube ow.ly/rudqC12 hours ago by @dinet
- What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? DesignIntelligence ow.ly/rucmO14 hours ago by @dinet
- This 6-Floor Building Is Now a Giant Rubik's Cube - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rtMHD18 hours ago by @dinet