In June, the University of Hawaii’s annual symposium will be held in Shanghai, with the theme of “Asian Mega Projects.”
In June, the University of Hawaii’s annual symposium will be held in Shanghai, with the theme of “Asian Mega Projects.” This year, the university is partnering with Tongji University’s College of Architecture and Urban Planning, in Shanghai.
Papers may be submitted for consideration on The Role of Public Space, New Spatial Patterns for Economic Growth, Sustainable Urban Environments, Transit and Infrastructure, Historic Preservation and Shanghai World Expo 2010.
For further information, visit the site: http://www.arch.hawaii.edu, or http://www.tongji-caup.org/symposium6/
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
Sound advice for parents of high school students interested in pursuing an education in architecture, one of the many fields of design, or any of the visual arts Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- 5 ex-Googlers who live, work and breathe for LA startups: Allen Romero, Hang Local | Built In Los Angeles ow.ly/rwqZP19 hours ago by @dinet
- Amazing! Mind-Boggling Spherical Gear Made from 3D-Printed Moving Parts ow.ly/rwpPI21 hours ago by @dinet
- New York City in 2050 (Twenty-Seven Predictions) | ArchDaily ow.ly/rw92K23 hours ago by @dinet
- Android's Next Project - Real Androids: Google Snaps Up Robotics Companies for New "Moonshot" Project : Latino Post ow.ly/rw3JY1 day ago by @dinet
- Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology - DesignIntelligence ow.ly/ruMx82 days ago by @dinet