It’s the query every student should be asking: How do I make the most of my design education?
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- What Industrial Design Renderers Know that the General Public Doesn't - Core77 ow.ly/rFY9T10 hours ago by @dinet
- These map overlays will change how you see the world - Business Insider ow.ly/rFIJN11 hours ago by @dinet
- This Bike Will Purify the Air! : Discovery News ow.ly/rFICm13 hours ago by @dinet
- YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say? - Digg ow.ly/rFHPo14 hours ago by @dinet
- Will Texas Architects Soon Have to Be Fingerprinted? - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rFzZz14 hours ago by @dinet