Some of the most important leadership lessons I’ve ever learned came from a Disney movie.
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
2,760 students, 89 deans and chairs, & 693 professional offices and corporations voice an opinion Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- An Indispensible Guide to 'Greening' Cities - The Atlantic Cities ow.ly/rsh1w21 minutes ago by @dinet
- Watch an Entire Building Get Turned into an Interactive Rubik's Cube - Core77 ow.ly/rriqv8 hours ago by @dinet
- Why Malaysia really, really hates Legoland | GlobalPost ow.ly/rq6pn
- Could Virtual Cities Make Our Real Cities Smarter? | ArchDaily ow.ly/rq2He
- TIME Picks the Best Photos of 2013 - LightBox ow.ly/rppa4